- Got Clutter? Get Organized!: Conquering Clutter Strategies From Expert Professional Organizer Geralin Thomas
- Add Value to Life Coaching: 60th Episode Celebration Guest Speaker (video simulcast)
- The Streamlined Connection: The Perfectly Imperfect Presentation with Geralin Thomas (video simulcast)
- The Good Life Coach Ep 156: How to Organize Your Closet to Make Getting Ready Easy and Joyful (listen on YouTube)
- The Productive Woman Ep 370: Wardrobe Wisdom with Geralin Thomas
- The SOS Show with James Lott Jr.: The Business of Professional Organizing (video simulcast)
- Add Value to Life Coaching: Interview with Geralin Thomas (video simulcast)
- Style by Mary Michele Ep 26: Whip Your Closet into Shape with Professional Organizer, Geralin Thomas (video simulcast)
- After the First Marriage Ep 07: From Clutter to Clarity with Professional Organizer, Geralin Thomas
- Hoardganize Ep 100: Creating a Curated Closet (video simulcast)
- Getting to Good Enough Ep 58: Guest Geralin Thomas
- NAPO Stand Out Ep 01: Secrets of Success with Geralin Thomas
- Smead – Keeping You Organized
- Ep 281: How to Organize a Business Launch Part 2
- Ep 280: How to Organize a Business Launch Part 1
- Ep 245: The Mindset of Accomplishment
- Ep 165: How to Break Your Habit of Always Being Late
- Ep 145: Wardrobe Capsule, Part 2
- Ep 144: Wardrobe Capsule, Part 1
- Ep 119: Decluttering Your Home
- Ep 098: From Hoarding to Hope
- Ep 010: Holiday Organizing
- Ep 08: Dee/Jan
- Ep 09: Verna/Joanne
- Ep 01: Phyllis/Janet
- Ep 07: Beverly/Megan
- Ep 14: Judy/Jerry
- Ep 17: Mike/Bonnie
- Ep 01: Michelle/Kim
- Ep 02: Follow up episode
- Ep 06: Carolyn/Jo
- Ep 07: Laura/Penny
- Ep 09: Kathleen/Margree
- Ep 12: Marylynn/Ingrid
- Ep 18: Andrew/Shania
- Ep 04: Bob/Richard
- Ep 06: Deborah/Jim
- Ep 09: Gail/Warren
- Ep 10: Tra/Jill
- Ep 01: Jennifer + Ron/Jill
- Ep 05: Kerrylea/Lauren
- Ep 07: Paul/Missy + Alex
Other National Television Appearances
- The Nate Burkus Show
- Fine Living Network
- Lifetime for Women
- CNN The Joy Behar Show
- NBC The Today Show
- Commercial work for Glade, Lysol, Office Depot, Harris Teeter, and more
Wardrobe + Style
Ask Me Anything Series
- Ep 01: How Do Pro Organizers Find Clients?
- Ep 02: I’ve Been Hired. Now what?
- Ep 03: Rates, To-Dos, Target Markets
- Ep 04: Prerequisites for Becoming a Pro Organizer
- Ep 05: Why Hire a Professional Organizer
- Ep 06: Digital Tools of the Trade
- Ep 07: Public Speaking Tips
- Ep 08: Pro Organizers’ First Website Checklist
- Ep 09: Pinterest Marketing for Pro Organizers
- Ep 10: Get Organized for a TV Interview
- Ep 11: How to Become an Independent Contractor
- Ep 12: Silent Auctions + Gift Certificates
- Ep 13: How to Hire an Independent Contractor
Marketing + Branding Series
- Ep 01: Create a Career as a Professional Organizer
- Ep 02: Branding for Professional Organizers
- Ep 03: Marketing for Professional Organizers
- Ep 04: Sales for Professional Organizers
- Ep 05: Advertising for Professional Organizers
- Ep 06: Public Relations for Professional Organizers
Geralin’s Decluttering Your Home book has been translated into 12 languages and is available worldwide. Her advice has been featured in a variety of publications including Huffington Post-Health, Reader’s Digest, Real Simple, Allure Magazine, Costco, Health, WebMD, ShopSmart, BRIDES Magazine, MORE.com, Experience Life, and other publications including her blog posts.
Speaking, Teaching, Coaching
Geralin has taught and coached thousands of professional organizers from around the world. Her quirky, unique voice has been used in ads for well-known brands, and she has created and presented information on a variety of topics related to decluttering, home organizing, work-life harmony, and entrepreneurship.
Read what TV producers, event planners, workshop attendees, and coaching clients have said about working with Geralin.
Nothing Short of Amazing
Geralin has been nothing short of amazing for us at Fine Living.
Our entire staff, in about 10 seconds, was convince that she was perfect for her role on our series. The production company that brought her to our attention repeatedly told us how great she was to work with.
Whatever her next ambitions are, television or not, you just know people as likeable and professional as Geralin will be nothing short of successful.
Fine Living Network
Ultra Talented Professional
Give Geralin a challenge and she makes it work — gracefully, intelligently and with a functional efficiency that makes sense.
She has a spark and a sense of fun that always makes any type of "work" a worthwhile experience.
She is an ultra-talented professional and teaches all of us, including the newbies in her trade, how to organize with grace, skill and efficiency. She knows how to tackle the challenges and obstacles and make it work in all the right ways.
Geralin Thomas has worked with Quo Vadis for several years on planner contests and raffles. These events are always professionally handled drawing a lot of interest by followers.
I consider Geralin Thomas to be the “gold standard” of all time management, organization, and personal productivity gurus. We are both honored and delighted to have her associated with our brand.