- Got Clutter? Get Organized!: Conquering Clutter Strategies From Expert Professional Organizer Geralin Thomas
- Add Value to Life Coaching: 60th Episode Celebration Guest Speaker (video simulcast)
- The Streamlined Connection: The Perfectly Imperfect Presentation with Geralin Thomas (video simulcast)
- The Good Life Coach Ep 156: How to Organize Your Closet to Make Getting Ready Easy and Joyful (listen on YouTube)
- The Productive Woman Ep 370: Wardrobe Wisdom with Geralin Thomas
- The SOS Show with James Lott Jr.: The Business of Professional Organizing (video simulcast)
- Add Value to Life Coaching: Interview with Geralin Thomas (video simulcast)
- Style by Mary Michele Ep 26: Whip Your Closet into Shape with Professional Organizer Geralin Thomas (video simulcast)
- After the First Marriage Ep 07: From Clutter to Clarity with Professional Organizer, Geralin Thomas
- Hoardganize Ep 100: Creating a Curated Closet (video simulcast)
- Getting to Good Enough Ep 58: Guest Geralin Thomas
- NAPO Stand Out Ep 01: Secrets of Success with Geralin Thomas
- Smead – Keeping You Organized
- Ep 281: How to Organize a Business Launch Part 2
- Ep 280: How to Organize a Business Launch Part 1
- Ep 245: The Mindset of Accomplishment
- Ep 165: How to Break Your Habit of Always Being Late
- Ep 145: Wardrobe Capsule, Part 2
- Ep 144: Wardrobe Capsule, Part 1
- Ep 119: Decluttering Your Home
- Ep 098: From Hoarding to Hope
- Ep 010: Holiday Organizing
- Saturday Morning with Joy Keys: What Is Compulsive Hoarding?
- Webtalk Radio: Time Management Radio – 123013
- Ep 08: Dee/Jan
- Ep 09: Verna/Joanne
- Ep 01: Phyllis/Janet
- Ep 07: Beverly/Megan
- Ep 14: Judy/Jerry
- Ep 17: Mike/Bonnie
- Ep 01: Michelle/Kim
- Ep 02: Follow up episode
- Ep 06: Carolyn/Jo
- Ep 07: Laura/Penny
- Ep 09: Kathleen/Margree
- Ep 12: Marylynn/Ingrid
- Ep 18: Andrew/Shania
- Ep 04: Bob/Richard
- Ep 06: Deborah/Jim
- Ep 09: Gail/Warren
- Ep 10: Tra/Jill
- Ep 01: Jennifer + Ron/Jill
- Ep 05: Kerrylea/Lauren
- Ep 07: Paul/Missy + Alex
Other National Television Appearances
- The Nate Burkus Show
- Fine Living Network
- Lifetime for Women
- CNN The Joy Behar Show
- NBC The Today Show
- Commercial work for Glade, Lysol, Office Depot, Harris Teeter, and more
- Castagnoli, Francesca, and Health.com. “Stress Less: Keys to a Calmer Existence.” CNN Health, Cable News Network, 1 Oct. 2013.
- Chandler, Stacy. “30 Bags in 30 Days: A Slow but Steady Way to Clear out the Clutter in Your Home.” Charlotte Living & Lifestyle News, Charlotte Observer, 26 June 2014.
- Herzog, Kenny. “Hoarders.” The A.V. Club, The A.V. Club, 23 Aug. 2017.
- “Hoarding vs. Collecting: How to Distinguish Between Illness, Narcissism, and Art.” Salon of the Dames, Salon of the Dames, 9 May 2013. [permanent deadlink]
- Hohlbaum, Christine Louise. The Power of Slow: 101 Ways to Save Time in Our 24/7 World, St. Martin’s, New York, NY, 2010, p. 85.
- Howsam, Melissa. “5 Ways to Optimize Your Work from Home Space.” WALTER Magazine, Walter Magazine, 29 Sept. 2020.
- Juzwiak, Rich. “Geralin Thomas on Helping through Hoarders.” TVGuide.com, TV Guide, 19 June 2011.
- Kaplan, Ben. “The horrors of hoarding”. National Post, Post Media, 21 March 2011. [permanent deadlink]
- MacIntyre, April. “A&E; Hoarders’ Begins, Geralin Thomas Interview.” A&E; ‘Hoarders’ Begins, Geralin Thomas Interview – Monsters and Critics, Brash Publisher Network, 2 Sept. 2009.
- Palmer, Kim. “Getting Organized: Experts’ Tips for Decluttering Top Trouble Spots.” Star Tribune, Star Tribune, 31 Dec. 2015.
- “Professional Recognition – Geralin Thomas.” Bizjournals.com, Triangle Business Journal, 7 Feb. 2013.
- Sholl, Jessie. “The Emotional Toll of Clutter.” Experience Life, Life Time, Inc., 6 Mar. 2021.
- “Simple Solutions for Decluttering Your Life This Spring.” HuffPost, HuffPost, 20 Mar. 2013.
- Staff Writer, Decluttering Your Home: Tips, Techniques, and Trade Secrets by Geralin Thomas.” By Geralin Thomas, Publishers Weekly, 25 Nov. 2015.
- “Tiny Tasks: A Room-By-Room Organization Guide.” [permanent deadlink]
Wardrobe + Style
Ask Me Anything Series
- Ep 01: How Do Pro Organizers Find Clients?
- Ep 02: I’ve Been Hired. Now what?
- Ep 03: Rates, To-Dos, Target Markets
- Ep 04: Prerequisites for Becoming a Pro Organizer
- Ep 05: Why Hire a Professional Organizer
- Ep 06: Digital Tools of the Trade
- Ep 07: Public Speaking Tips
- Ep 08: Pro Organizers’ First Website Checklist
- Ep 09: Pinterest Marketing for Pro Organizers
- Ep 10: Get Organized for a TV Interview
- Ep 11: How to Become an Independent Contractor
- Ep 12: Silent Auctions + Gift Certificates
- Ep 13: How to Hire an Independent Contractor
Marketing + Branding Series
- Ep 01: Create a Career as a Professional Organizer
- Ep 02: Branding for Professional Organizers
- Ep 03: Marketing for Professional Organizers
- Ep 04: Sales for Professional Organizers
- Ep 05: Advertising for Professional Organizers
- Ep 06: Public Relations for Professional Organizers
Geralin’s Decluttering Your Home book has been translated into 12 languages and is available worldwide. Her advice has been featured in a variety of publications including Huffington Post-Health, Reader’s Digest, Real Simple, Allure Magazine, Costco, Health, WebMD, ShopSmart, BRIDES Magazine, MORE.com, Experience Life, and other publications including her blog posts.
Speaking, Teaching, Coaching
Geralin has taught and coached thousands of professional organizers from around the world. Her quirky, unique voice has been used in ads for well-known brands, and she has created and presented information on a variety of topics related to decluttering, home organizing, work-life harmony, and entrepreneurship.
Read what TV producers, event planners, workshop attendees, and coaching clients have said about working with Geralin.
Geralin Thomas has worked with Quo Vadis for several years on planner contests and raffles. These events are always professionally handled, drawing a lot of interest from followers.
I consider Geralin Thomas to be the “gold standard” of all time management, organization, and personal productivity gurus. We are both honored and delighted to have her associated with our brand. ~ Karen Doherty, VP, Marketing – Quo Vadis, Exaclair, Inc.
Nothing Short of Amazing
Geralin has been nothing short of amazing for us at Fine Living.
In about 10 seconds, our entire staff was convinced that she was perfect for her role in our series. The production company that brought her to our attention repeatedly told us how great she was to work with.
Whatever her next ambitions are, television or not, you just know people as likeable and professional as Geralin will be nothing short of successful. ~ Kent Takano, VP Programming, Fine Living Network
Geralin Thomas has been a great partner to work with for promoting our product.
In addition to national television exposure on the Nate Berkus show, she has also facilitated successful product giveaways that have generated interest in our products, as well as educated consumers about how our products can help improve lives. ~ Jan Rogers, Inventor, Time Timer, LLC