Terms of the Trade: The Essential Glossary for Organizing + Productivity Consultants
Over 280 terms, abbreviations, and acronyms used in the organizing industry.
Does this sound familiar?
- “I was working collaboratively with a therapist and client who kept using the term OCPD. I assumed it was the same as OCD.”
- “During a phone consultation, I was too embarrassed to ask a prospective client what she meant by the Pomodoro Technique®.”
- “While attending a conference, an organizing colleague mentioned that she specialized in working with clients with affluenza. I had no idea what she was talking about.”
Productive and Affordable
Of all the organizing coaches I’ve worked with, I find my sessions with Geralin to be the most productive and affordable. She reigns supreme when it comes to executing tactics. As far as I'm concerned, The Terms of the Trade should be mandatory for all new organizers.
The Terms of the Trade Glossary is for you if you:
- Have a desire to stay up-to-date with current terms.
- Want to talk the talk with clients and colleagues.
- Are frequently mystified by “alphabet soup” credentials.
- Need a convenient, efficient way to look up unfamiliar terms used in the organizing industry.
If you’re in the organizing-productivity industry, then you need the Terms of the Trade.