Terms of the Trade: The Essential Glossary for Organizing + Productivity Consultants
Over 280 terms, abbreviations, and acronyms used in the organizing industry.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- “I was working collaboratively with a therapist who kept using the term OCPD. I mistakenly assumed it was the same as OCD.”
- “My client kept using the word döstädning and mentioning the Collyer brothers… my team of sub contractors were clueless.”
- “During a phone consultation, I was too embarrassed to ask a prospective client what she meant by the Pomodoro Technique®.”
- “While attending a conference, an organizing colleague mentioned that she specializes in working with clients with affluenza. I had no idea what she was talking about.”
- “It’s critical that my team communicates with clients confidently and clearly; it begins with using the right words in appropriate settings.”
The Professional Organizers’ Terms of the Trade Glossary is best suited for:
- A new or experienced professional organizer or productivity consultant.
- A professional organizer with employees or teams of sub contractors.
- A NAPO, POC, ICD, or NABPO member.
- A hoarding consultant.
- A professional who collaborates with organizers.
- Anyone who plans on becoming a CPO-CD or CPO.
Productive and Affordable
Of all the organizing coaches I’ve worked with, I find my sessions with Geralin to be the most productive and affordable. She reigns supreme when it comes to executing tactics. As far as I'm concerned, The Terms of the Trade should be mandatory for all new organizers.
Purchase the Professional Organizers’ Terms of the Trade Glossary if you:
- Have a desire to stay up-to-date with current organizing trends and terms.
- Want to talk the talk with clients and colleagues.
- Are frequently mystified by “alphabet soup” credentials.
- Need a convenient, efficient way to look up unfamiliar terms used in the organizing industry.
If you’re in the organizing-productivity industry, then you need the Terms of the Trade.