Ask Me Anything Coaching Call
One 60-minute coaching call with Geralin.
Ask Me Anything Organizer Coaching Bundle
Five 60-minute organizer coaching calls with Geralin.
Sold Separately $625.00 Bundled Price $500.00
You Save $125.00
Strengthening Your Marketing
- Website evaluations
- Help in selecting a business name
- Reviewing your social media platforms
- Fine-tuning your marketing collateral
- Building brand consistency and clarity
- Articulating your story
- Developing a messaging strategy
Developing Your Strategies
- Defining strategic goals
- Setting a focused direction
- Making informed decisions
- Taking mindful, purposeful, action-driven strategic steps
- Demystifying the unknown
- Overcoming obstacles
Entrepreneurship Essentials: Coaching Calls for Professional Organizers
- Understand best practices and business necessities for setting up a profitable organizing business
- Build and manage your client base, a team of contractors, and vendors
- Leverage your unique style and talents to create a niche
- Design dazzling professional marketing materials and gain media exposure
- Market your organizing business effectively to your desired clientele
Clear Direction and Invaluable Benefit
I scheduled a few private coaching sessions with Geralin and set a financial goal for my company that seemed way out there — like something we could get to in three years, maybe. If the planets aligned. Well, when I reconciled the books for the year, we met the goal thanks to the clear direction and invaluable benefit of Geralin's experience.
Schedule a Career Coaching Session With Geralin
My 1+1 professional organizer career coaching calls are all about you. There are no expensive packages; buy one call at a time as your budget and calendar permit or, buy four calls and receive a fifth call for free. I can help you with topics related to starting, growing, managing, or sustaining your professional organizing business.
What to Expect
Here’s How It Works
- Purchase one session or bundle of five sessions. Note that this offer is only available for residents of the USA and Canada.
- Once the payment has been processed, you’ll download forms.
- Complete the forms.
- Return the forms at least 48 hours before our first session.
- You will receive an email with a link to schedule session(s).
- Please do not schedule our meeting until you have signed and returned the forms. I need 48 hours before our session to read and research you and your topics; I want to be prepared for our sessions.
- When purchasing a bundle of call, calls must be used within six months from date of purchase.
- Download the latest version of Zoom in advance of our session.
- Each session will last up to 60 minutes, and we will discuss the topics you include on the forms you submitted.
- Other issues such as computer problems or technical difficulties will not be addressed. Please contact a technical support expert if you’re experiencing difficulties or need to upgrade your operating system.
- If you need to reschedule our appointment, 48 hours notice is required.
- Metropolitan Organizing does not guarantee the participant’s success in their business nor assume responsibility for the participant’s ability or inability to obtain value from this program.
Each call is like a masterclass, but best of all, you pick the topics:
- Best Practices for Building a Team and Onboarding Subcontractors
- Role Playing: Let’s Practice Client Inquiry Calls
- Tools to Include in Your Toolkit
- How to Create Vibrant Presentations
- Tips for Organizing Your Organizing Business
- Suggestions for Appearing Polished and Poised On Camera and/or On Stage
- Networking Advice: the Elevator Pitch
- Creating Essential Business Systems, Processes, Policies, and Procedures
- Working as an Independent Contractor; What to Know Before You Go
- Dealing with Client-Related Sticky Situations
- Money: How to Set Your Pricing, How to Invoice, How to Increase Your Rates
- Writing Your First Book: Self-publishing vs a Traditionally Published Book
- Public Speaking: Honorariums and Fees
- Pivoting: Adding New Services to Your Business
- Finding a Niche in a Competitive Market
- Virtual Organizing: Managing Expectations
- Hands-on Decluttering, Categorizing, Organizing: Behind the Scenes
- Branding, Marketing, Sales, PR, Advertising for Professional Organizers
My Organizing Business Doubled!
I first saw Geralin on Hoarders and I contacted her for coaching. Since then, Geralin has been an amazing influence in my business. My business doubled! She's an amazing leader and every time I meet with her I walk away with great information, assignments, and new goals. Her cheerfulness is rejuvenating and I look forward to every session.