1+1 Professional Organizer Coaching
Available for residents of the USA and Canada only.
Since 2002 pro organizers have trusted Thomas’ tips, tactics, techniques, and trade secrets.
Ask Me Anything Career Coaching Calls
Strengthening Your Marketing
- Website evaluations
- Help in selecting a business name
- Reviewing your social media platforms
- Fine-tuning your marketing collateral
- Building brand consistency
- Articulating your story
- Developing a messaging strategy
Developing Your Strategies
- Defining strategic goals
- Setting a focused direction
- Making informed decisions
- Taking mindful, purposeful action
- Demystifying the unknown
- Overcoming obstacles
Entrepreneurship Essentials: Coaching Calls for Professional Organizers
- Understand the legal, insurance, and business necessities for setting-up an organizing business
- Build and manage your client base and team
- Determine or change your direction
- Leverage your unique style and talents to create a niche
- Design professional marketing materials and gain media exposure
- Market your organizing business effectively to your desired clientele
Clear Direction and Invaluable Benefit
I scheduled a few private coaching sessions with Geralin and set a financial goal for my company that seemed way out there — like something we could get to in three years, maybe. If the planets aligned. Well, when I reconciled the books for the year, we met the goal thanks to the clear direction and invaluable benefit of Geralin's experience.
Schedule a Career Coaching Call With Geralin
My 1+1 professional organizer career coaching calls are all about you. There are no expensive packages that need to be pre-purchased; buy one call at a time as your budget and calendar permit. I’ll help you with any topic related to starting, growing, or sustaining your professional organizing business.
What to Expect
Here’s How It Works
- Purchase a 1+1 Ask Me Anything Career Coaching Call. Please note that calls and products are only available only for residents of the USA and Canada.
- Once the payment has been processed, you’ll download forms.
- Fill out the forms indicating the topics you would like to discuss.
- Sign the forms and return them to the email address provided on the forms at least 48 hours prior to our session.
- You will receive an email with a link to schedule our meeting.
- Please do not schedule our meeting until your forms have been signed and returned at least 48 hours before our session so that I can read, and if necessary, research our topics.
- It’s highly recommended that you download Zoom in advance of our session.
- Plan accordingly; each session will last up to 60 minutes and we will discuss the topics you included on the forms you submitted.
- Other issues such as computer problems or technical difficulties will not be addressed. Please contact a technical support expert if you’re experiencing difficulties or need to upgrade your operating system.
- If you need to reschedule our appointment 24 hours’ notice is required.
- Metropolitan Organizing does not guarantee the participant’s success in their business nor assume responsibility for the participant’s ability or inability to obtain value from this program.
Each call is like a masterclass but best of all, topics are decided by you!
- Naming Your Business
- Being On Camera: Television, Public Speaking, Working with Brands, Commercial Work
- What Goes into a Media Kit
- Your First Web Site
- Creating Essential Business Systems, Processes, Policies, and Procedures
- Working as an Independent Contractor; What to Know Before You Go
- Dealing with Client-Related Sticky Situations
- Practicing Over-the-Phone Client In-Takes
- Tools for Your Toolkit
- Becoming a Certified Professional Organizer
- Money: Pricing, How to Invoice, How to Increase Rates
- Writing Books: Self-publishing vs a Traditionally Published Book
- Honorariums vs. Fees
- Pivoting: Adding New Services to Your Business
- Finding a Niche
- Going Virtual
- Advice About Hands-on Decluttering, Categorizing, Organizing
- Branding, Marketing, Sales, PR, Advertising for Pro Organizers
My Organizing Business Doubled!
I first saw Geralin on Hoarders and I contacted her for coaching. Since then, Geralin has been an amazing influence in my business. My business doubled! She's an amazing leader and every time I meet with her I walk away with great information, assignments, and new goals. Her cheerfulness is rejuvenating and I look forward to every session.