1+1 Professional Organizer Coaching: with Geralin Thomas
Begin or enhance your career as a professional organizer or productivity consultant. Since 2002, clients and colleagues have trusted Thomas’ tips, tactics, and techniques.
1 Hour Call
Ask Me Anything Coaching Calls Cover the Topics You Choose
Strengthening Your Marketing
- Website evaluations
- Help selecting a business name
- Reviewing your social media platforms
- Fine-tuning your marketing collateral
- Building brand consistency
- Articulating your story
- Developing a messaging strategy
Developing Your Strategies
- Defining strategic goals
- Setting a focused direction
- Making informed decisions
- Taking mindful, purposeful action
- Demystifying the unknown
- Overcoming obstacles
The Coaching Calls for Professional Organizers are Perfect to Help You Focus and…
- Understand the legal, insurance, and business necessities for setting-up an organizing business
- Build and manage your client base and team
- Determine or change your direction
- Leverage your unique style and talents to create a niche
- Design professional marketing materials and gain media exposure
- Market your organizing business effectively to your desired clientele
Clear Direction and Invaluable Benefit
I scheduled a few private coaching sessions with Geralin and set a financial goal for Get Organized Already that seemed way out there — like something we could get to in three years, maybe. If the planets aligned.
Well, when I reconciled the books for the year, we had met the goal thanks to the clear direction and invaluable benefit of Geralin's experience.
Get Organized Already
Schedule a Career Coaching Call With Geralin
My 1+1 professional organizer career coaching calls are all about you. There are no expensive packages that need to be pre-purchased; buy one call at a time as your budget and calendar permit. I’ll help you with any topic related to starting, growing or sustaining your professional organizing business.
How the Call Works
Once payment is confirmed, an email will be sent to you.
Answer the questions, sign, and return the email. Your answers to the questions will help me provide advice and suggestions based on the topics and concerns that are of most interest to you.
- You will call Metropolitan Organizing at a mutually agreed upon time and date.
- Each call will last up to 60 minutes.
- You agree to select specific topics for discussion and email them in advance.
Changes, Cancellation, Termination
If you need to reschedule our appointment, 24 hours notice is required.
Metropolitan Organizing does not guarantee the participant’s success in their business nor assume responsibility to the participant’s ability or inability to obtain value from this program.
Typical calls cover topics like these but remember, you can ask me anything. Yes, anything. Really!
- Naming Your Business
- Auditing Your Website or Social Media Platforms
- Figuring Out How to Create or Use Business Forms
- Efficiently Building and Managing a Loyal Client Base
- Working as an Independent Contractor – What to Know Before You Go
- Dealing with Client-Related Sticky Situations + Managing Client Expectations
- Practicing Over-the-Phone Client In-Takes and In-Home Assessments
- Creating a List of Unique Shopping Resources
- Becoming a Certified Professional Organizer
- Determining What to Charge, How to Invoice, How to Increase Rates
- Researching + Analyzing Competitors + Colleagues
- Honorariums vs. Fees
- Changing Focus or Adding New Services to Your Business
- Leveraging Unique Style + Talent; Finding Your Niche
- Designing Professional Marketing Materials
- Defining Strategic Goals to Grow Your Professional Organizing Business
- Exploring Social Media Options – Figuring Out Which Ones Matter Most
My Organizing Business Doubled!
I first saw Geralin on Hoarders when I was about one year into my professional organizing business. I loved how confident and classy she was, even in the stickiest of situations. When I met Geralin in person at a conference, her charismatic personality really stood out. After that, I contacted her for coaching. Since then, Geralin has been an amazing influence in my business. She and I meet a couple of times each month to discuss my business strategy. I've gained the confidence and knowledge that I need to succeed in the professional organizing business.
Geralin has always been friendly, goal-oriented and dependable. I know I can count on her when I need her the most — I don't know what I'd do without Geralin as my business coach. She lends the added support and mentorship I really need. Since beginning my work with her, my business has doubled. Anyone who is thinking of becoming a professional organizer should contact Geralin — she's an amazing mentor, leader and coach. Every time I meet with her I walk away with great information, assignments and new goals. Her cheerfulness is rejuvenating and I look forward to every session.
Start a Professional Organizing Business Like a Pro
NOE + Ask Me Anything: Business Forms and Coaching Call
Get the comprehensive collection of forms and checklists in New Organizers’ Essentials package and a 1-hour coaching call with Geralin to answer any specific questions you have about starting your organizing business.
Grow Your Professional Organizing Business with the Best Team.
TME + Ask Me Anything: Business Forms and Coaching Call
Get the team building forms and checklists in Team Management Essentials package and a 1-hour coaching call with Geralin to answer any specific questions you have about assembling a group of independant contractors.
Jumped Right Into the Heart of My Questions
Geralin, I really appreciate your ability to jump right into the heart of my questions and help guide me as I figure out what my business is and will be.
Your experience shows through so clearly in all the advice you've given me. I appreciate you helping me gain clarity about my own hopes and intentions for this venture. Great coaching! When stuck, I will be calling you for another hour!