There’s an art and science to organizing professionally for others, and when done correctly, clients become better versions of themselves. The same is true for professional organizers who have the “behind-the-scenes” bits and pieces of their business as organized and appealing as their “storefronts.” To become the best version of yourself, as a business owner, you must align your efforts; work equally on your business and in your business.
I help professional organizers who are ready to become the best versions of themselves. It doesn’t matter if you’re an aspiring professional organizer or a seasoned veteran, we’ll work together to bring heart and soul into your business.
- Starting, managing, or scaling your business has you in a state of analysis paralysis
- Experiencing imposter syndrome
- Your calendar isn’t as full as you’d like
- Career clarity is needed
- Deliberating on day-to-day business systems and operations is fatiguing you
- You’re wracking your brain for relevant, on-brand topics to blog about
- Influencers’ social media images (and follower counts) freak you out
- You’re ready to turn your passion for organizing into a profitable, sustainable business
- You realize you don’t need to grind it out before burning out when creating essential business forms
Ask Me Anything Organizer Coaching Bundle
Five 60-minute organizer coaching calls with Geralin.
Sold Separately $625.00 Bundled Price $500.00
You Save $125.00
Metropolitan Organizing Is Where You’ll Find Affordable …
✔️ Professionally Designed, Editable Business Forms for Professional Organizers
Think of the time and energy you’ll save; everything you need is here, at your fingertips.
✔️ Guidance + Advice for Professional Organizers
I’ve seen and heard almost everything during my 20+ year career in the organizing industry. I love all the nerdy, entrepreneurial challenges business owners deal with. Since I joined the industry, it has expanded and diversified. There is a lot to learn… from crafting your brand to finding your ideal client. It’s hard to know where to start. If you’re second-guessing yourself or chasing the latest trends only to find out it’s not the success you hoped for, I can help.
If You’re Thinking We Should Talk …
- Building your business blueprint using best practices
- Communicating clearly and concisely; properly using terms of the trade
- Your brand vs. your branding
- A marketing plan to attract your ideal clients
- An efficient, smart way to onboard clients
- How to expand, earn more, and use sub-contractors
- The day-to-day operations of working on opposed to in your business
- Strategically networking and collaborating
- Writing and publishing books or delivering paid presentations
- Preparing to appear on camera or as a podcast guest
I’m here to answer all your questions about decluttering and organizing professionally.
My coaching sessions are custom-tailored to fit you. Each session emphasizes simplicity, elegance, and excellence. You can count on me when it comes to productivity-boosting processes and smart strategies that align with your goals.
Traditional career coaching programs can be expensive, and many focus on topics irrelevant to the professional organizing industry. I’ll keep you on-topic and on-trend, focusing on what matters most. I’ll help you master faster.
🎙 Geralin Thomas’ Secrets of Success
Listen to episode number one titled, The Secrets of Success, in the NAPO Standout Podcast (or wherever you listen to podcasts). During the episode, you’ll learn the best way to start if you’re new to the industry, why building credibility and professionalism is essential to building a profitable business, and the one marketing tool I can’t live without!
📸 YouTube Videos Created Specifically for Professional Organizers
I created videos specifically for professional organizers on my YouTube channel. During each video, I answer questions new and experienced professional organizers often ask. You’ll realize that other organizers in the industry have the same questions you do. I’ve got the answers you need to jumpstart your career and build your business. I’ll help you clarify confusing branding, marketing, sales, advertising, and public relations. They are closely related but different. Visit my channel and learn more. Remember to select the PLAYLIST for topics you’re most interested in.
📚 Tips, Tactics, and Trade Secrets for Professional Organizers
I’m a published author of two books intended for the public, but professional organizers find them helpful too. My MetroZing blog is full of tips, tactics, and trade secrets. I wrote it with one goal: to help professional organizers accelerate their learning curve. Feel confident and well-equipped to focus on your business while building self-confidence and honing your skills. Are you still wondering if becoming a professional organizer is right for you? Check out my FAQ page for aspiring organizers.
Business Coaching for Professional Organizers in the USA + Canada
Ask Me Anything Coaching Call
One 60-minute coaching call with Geralin.
Check out my Professional Organizer Business Forms to build your organizing business faster and easier.
Found the Missing Puzzle Piece
The New Organizers’ Essentials kit has turned out to be the missing puzzle piece for me. Now I feel more confident and competent when talking to potential clients, and I have the tools to convey the value I bring. Thank you, Geralin! ~ Karen Johnson, Professional Organizer