I’m best known for offering real solutions for real people, emphasizing simplicity and excellence in my approach to organizing challenges both large and small.
In addition to practicing the art and science of getting and staying organized, I share my insights with those pursuing careers as professional organizers.
I coach new professional organizers from around the world. Offering expert advice on practically every aspect of the industry, through one-on-one coaching and group teleclassess.
I have helped thousands of professional organizers reach their goals and build their own successful, sustainable, and lucrative organizing businesses.
I have been published in an array of national magazines and featured on A&E’s Hoarders, The Nate Berkus Show, NBC’s The Today Show and South Africa’s, The Home Channel.
When I’m not busying managing my business, Metropolitan Organizing ® LLC, I’m busy managing modern life® – just like my clients!
At a Glance
- Past President of the NC chapter of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
- Level V, Master Trainer, CPO-CD (2010), the highest level of certification in the professional organizing field
- Best Chronic Disorganization Expert (2013)
- Webinar Instructor for Intro to Productivity and Professional Organizing | NAPO PO-1-001
- Webinar Instructor for Starting a Productivity or Organizing Business | NAPO 1-104
- Published in an array of national magazines and featured on A&E’s Hoarders, The Nate Berkus Show, NBC’s The Today Show, CNN, and South Africa’s The Home Channel.
- Ambassador for NAPO-NC new members
- Host for NAPO’s Ask The Pro webinar series
- President’s Award, NAPO (2018)
And, this is what I know for sure…
There’s Amazing Power in Organizing your Time, Space, and Life and the Benefits are Real.
I met Geralin at a Moms Of Boys meeting. [After working with her] I can see my kitchen counters and find any piece of paper I need from my files. Geralin keeps me on track and encourages me in dealing with my AD/HD and chronic disorganization. I used to start systems all the time but now I have one that is right for my needs. [Previously] I dumped piles of papers into boxes, and ended up moving them from place to place. Having a place for everything is a lifesaver.
Sharing Real Knowledge and Experience is Tranformational and It Helps Others to Grow and Thrive.
Stuck Without You
Your upbeat and informational classes have been wonderful. My website is up, I’ve designed my cards and stationery, joined my local chapter, and I’m scheduled to give a seminar at a local organization store.
Wow! I think I’d still be stuck if it weren’t for you!
When You Wear What Makes You Feel Comfortable and Confident, Something Magical Happens.
Like Having a Fairy Godmother
These Wardrobe Wisdom tips came in so handy as I was cleaning my closet for fall. Having a list nearby for reminders is like having a fairy godmother reminding me of what is important... as well as what has seen better days!
When You’re Always Learning, Sharing and Engaging an Exciting Experience Will Present Itself.
Geralin is an absolute pleasure to work with and the consummate professional. She is enthusiastic, friendly, fun, warm and engaging with everyone who approaches her. She is a draw for the consumers that we hope to bring to our home and garden shows. As a matter of fact, she is exactly what our exhibitors are looking for. Everyone participating in her seminars walks away with usable, applicable tools for life’s journey.
Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead